This website is owned, hosted, operated and maintained by Lex Bolster Global LLP, an LLP registered under the LLP Act, with its Registered Office at 23-B, New Layalpur Extension, Delhi 110051. For any information or details relating to our website or relating to our services or for availing our services or for business related queries please get in touch with us or send us a message by visiting and clicking on the ‘Contact Us’ tab in the website’s navigation bar at the top. We will be happy to assist you and provide you any information you desire.
License to use website
Please feel free to browse the website. The user may:
- view pages from our website in a web browser;
- download pages from our website for caching in a web browser; and
- print pages from our website,
The above shall be subject to the other provisions of this disclaimer. Except as expressly permitted herein or by other provisions of this disclaimer, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
The user may only use our website for his / her own personal and business purposes, and the user must not use our website for any other purposes. Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:,
- republish material from our website including republication on another website;
- sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- show any material from our website in public;
- exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
- re-distribute material from our website.
We reserve the right to restrict, in whole or in part, access to areas of our website, at our discretion. You must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
No reproduction of any part of the site may be sold or distributed for commercial gain, nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or site, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including postings to any other site. Lex Bolster reserves all other rights. Information from this website may be used for commercial purposes with the express written permission of Lex Bolster. However, we make no representation or warranty that the content of this website is suitable for commercial use or that it constitutes accurate data and / or advice on which business decisions can be based.
Lex Bolster retains all rights, title and interest, including rights of trademark and copyright as “Property of Lex Bolster”. “Property of Lex Bolster” is hereby defined to include all rights, title and interest in the software, data and documentation (subject to any underlying provider rights therein), logo, any reports, forecasts, graphics, data, demographic and user information, equipment and information furnished pursuant hereto, the trademark “Lex Bolster”, identifiers embodying as all or a portion thereof, any other trade names, trademarks, service names, symbols, identifiers, URLs, formats, designs, devices, or proprietary services owned by Lex Bolster or as may be used to designate the services furnished by Lex Bolster or used in connection with the Services by Lex Bolster or its Providers.
Any reproduction, transmission, publication, performance, broadcast, alteration, license, hyperlink, creation of derivative works or other use in whole or in part in any manner without the prior written consent of Lex Bolster is strictly prohibited. Save and except with the prior written consent of Lex Bolster, you shall not insert a hyperlink to this website or any part thereof on any other website or "mirror" or frame this website, any part thereof, or any information or materials contained in this website on any other server, website or webpage.
All information contained in or accessed through this website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory (including but not limited to, warranties of title, merchantability, satisfactory quality, non-infringement of third-party intellectual property rights, fitness for a particular purpose, warranties of performance and freedom from computer virus and other malicious code), is given in conjunction with such information, the veracity, accuracy, adequacy, completeness or reasonableness thereof, or this website in general. The information and materials are subject to change at any time without notice.
In no event shall Lex Bolster be liable to you or any other party for any damages, losses, expenses or costs whatsoever (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, loss of profits or loss opportunity) arising in connection with your use of this website, or reliance on any information at this website, or any failure of performance, system, error, omission, interruption, computer virus, malicious code, corruption, breach of security, or unavailability of access even if Lex Bolster had been advised as to the possibility of such damages.
For the convenience and as a value-added service, the website provides/ may provideinformation in language(s) other than English. In order to ensure consistency inunderstanding and for avoidance of any doubts, contents in English language should berelied upon and shall be construed to be final and binding in the event of any dispute/ inconsistencies. Lex Bolster does not undertake any liability or responsibility forthe details, accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any content or informationprovided herein. The information is subject to change, updation, revision, verificationand amendment without notice and such information may change materially.
- The information provided on the website is intended to give general information. Lex Bolster has taken due care in the preparation of the contents of this website. However, Lex Bolster does not represent that the information contained in this website is comprehensive, verified, complete or accurate and shall not accept any liability for the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this website.
- This website contains data / information based on real-time data with only limited control on accuracy and quality. We do not, however, guarantee accuracy, correctness, reliability, or any other aspect. No part of this website is intended to constitute advice and the content of this website should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
- Whilst every reasonable endeavour has been made to ensure that all information provided on this website will be accurate and up to date, Lex Bolster makes no warranty or representation that this is the case. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of this website.
- Whilst every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that any and all descriptions of services available from Lex Bolster on the website, to the actual services available, Lex Bolster is not responsible for any variations.
You must not:
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, or other malicious computer software;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
- use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing.
- You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
Limitations / Liability
- Lex Bolster will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- Lex Bolster will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
- Lex Bolster, nor any of its subsidiary / associate companies, accept any liability for any loss that might arise from reliance on any of this information, and any other loss of damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort, negligence, breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- Lex Bolster will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
- Lex Bolster will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You hold harmless, indemnify and defend Lex Bolster and its Associate / Affiliate / Subsidiary entities and their Officers, Directors and Employees, from and against any losses, damages, fines and expenses (including attorneys' fees and costs) arising out of or relating to any claimed (a) violation of any terms and conditions of the website or this disclaimer by you, or (b) violation of any law or regulation by you.
- You accept that Lex Bolster has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or this disclaimer (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
- To the extent that our website and the information and services on our website are provided free of charge, Lex Bolster will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- Lex Bolster makes no representation or warranty that (i) the services will meet your requirements, (ii) the services provided will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the services will be accurate or reliable, (iv) any errors or bugs in the services will be corrected.
The content of the website is subject to change, updation, revision, verification and amendment without notice and such information may change materially, and we may even suspend access to the site. The LLP may cease supplying or may alter a particular product or service at any time.
Where the website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided merely for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
We may revise this disclaimer from time to time. The revised disclaimer, if any, shall apply to the use of our website from the time of publication of the revised disclaimer on the website.
If a provision of this disclaimer is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of this disclaimer would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Law and Jurisdiction
This disclaimer shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws. Any disputes relating to this disclaimer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Delhi.